Condo Disputes – FAQs

The condominium statutes and rules exist to be complied with and maintain the good living of the residents. If you encounter any situation of non-compliance with the statute and the regulations of your condominium, you must first notify management. It is condo management’s role to resolve the matter and other condo disputes with the other residents.