Humanitarian and Compassionate Application
If a person in Canada is unable to fit in any criteria which leads to his/her permanent residency then he/she may apply for a Permanent Residence on the basis of Humanitarian and compassionate application.
There are several conditions which may need to be met for filing the application under Humanitarian & Compassionate application (H&C) like
- Having a Criminal Record that makes them inadmissible to Canada
- May have a Medical Issue for inadmissibility
- May have lived in Canada for a longer time and have obtained a degree of establishment in Canada
- As per the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations, a person may have been excluded from being a member of a family due to the failure of their sponsor to declare their existence, etc.
- Economic Establishment in Canada
If you need an immigration lawyer in Canada, call us today – 416-221-2221