Partner Abuse is a series of behaviors where a person uses his/her ability to control the other partner’s thoughts, actions, or beliefs. It is also called domestic violence, partner violence, and abuse.
How to confirm if you are in an abusive relationship?
- He/She criticizes all of your decisions and tries to put you down.
- Treat you poorly and embarrass you in front of your family or friends.
- Ignore your accomplishments or opinions
- Blame you for his/her own abusive behavior and change of mood
- Threaten to kill you or hurt you
- Force you to have sex
- Threaten to take your children away
If you are in a partner abuse situation abused, then discussing it with someone who is trusted and has experience is not a bad idea. Contact Juzkiw Law today and get Legal advice secretly; call at 416-221-2221