Financial Advisor Negligence
If you have hired a Financial Advisor, know that he has a legal duty to act responsibly, taking reasonable actions as agreed in the contract. They should advise their clients on the risk tolerance that is assets in general. In cases of non-compliance with their duties, this will be considered before the law as financial advisor negligence or professional negligence.
If you believe that you have suffered unexpected investment losses due to your investment advisor’s negligence, you can claim compensation for professional negligence. To do this, you will need to prove that you have trusted the advice provided by your investment advisor and collect all possible evidence that he has committed professional negligence.
Some examples that can be considered as professional negligence from Investment Advisors are:
- Failure to define whether or not you could pay the investment
- Do not warn about the possible risks involved in the proposed investment.
- Failure to assess your real financial situation
- Advise the investment of inappropriate investments for your needs
- Generate situations of financial interest conflicts
- Take negligent actions on your behalf.
- He put his investment funds in inappropriate applications.
If you believe that you have suffered unexpected investment losses due to your investment financial negligence, please contact us. We can help you – 416-221-2221